Thursday, September 20, 2007

Outside with Kyle





We took these pictures last weekend when we were grilling out. Kyle has gotten really good about staying in our yard without a leash, so we let him out front for a while. Britten loved it. After we bathed him, we played frisbee while our steaks were cooking. Britten loves being outside anytime. She will roll in the grass and get filthy, and not care at all. Sound like another little girl? haha. She loves to get on top of Kyle and sit on him..... I love our relaxing family weekends together! They are the best!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That outfit is too cute! And how come we never grilled steaks when we were visiting?! HA HA

Anonymous said...

I would love a steak, too. But more than that I would love some outside time with everyone. (I guess I could even put up with Kyle! haha)

Anonymous said...

Brissy is getting so big and her hair is getting so long. The pictures with Kyle are too cute.