Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My new bike.

I know that this post is so late, but I wanted to share about my birthday present. Sept 3 was my bday....I turned 23. YEA. Aywhoo..Justin asked me what I wanted and I thought about it and decided that I really wanted a bike. Ok, it has been like 10 years since I have rode a bike!! Anyways, I love it. Britten got to help Daddy put her seat on the bike. She was so anxious to take it for a spin. She loves it, and so do I! I know that all of the pics are of her, but I hated the one of me. She is a lot cuter, too!! We took it for a good 5 mile ride the other morning, and I am sure that is something we will do a few times a week! Her favorite thing to say is GO MOMMY GO. She really likes to go fast!Don't worry Dad, I am being careful!:) I am sure that we will be buying her first tricycle soon.......!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I was just about to say be careful but you already knew I would say that. Love and miss ya'll and I'm glad you had a good birthday and Justin's home safe.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She looks hilarious in the helmet! 5 miles...overachiever!

Anonymous said...

I tell you ---- her looks just keep changing! She looks so grown-up. Oh course, she's as cute as ever!!! Boy, I miss you guys so much!