Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our home





Here are some pictures of us around the house. We love when Texas Tech plays, so we can wear our Tech Gear. Britten has learned to love football.....Daddy hasn't left her with much of a choice! Mommy has been teaching her cheers already. She loves doing Two Bits. She is actually really good at it! She even does kicks! There are also some pics of our casa. Fall is my favorite season, so we are outside a lot more now! Its not so freakin hot! Thank goodness! We love spending our days playing outside, and riding Mommy and Britten's bike! The picture of Kyle is to show how huge he has gotten. Ever since we got him fixed, he has been packing on the pounds. He looks really good, though. Andi was at the vet that day getting shots, so that is why she isn't in the pictures. We will get some of her soon! So yea for football season and fall! Halloween is just around the corner!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Go TECH!! Kyle is huge! And if Halloween's almost here, then so is Britten's cousins b-day! :-)

I love fall, too. My favorite time of year. We are just starting to feel the coolness, especially in the mornings and evenings.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were just showing off how good the deck looks! I love fall, too. (even though I could care less about football) Sometimes, I can't believe I ever coached! (maybe you 3 girls can forget that I ever did!haha)

Anonymous said...

P.S. You look skinny, Lins!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are all looking good and I sure miss you.