Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am a BTS Group Power Instructor!


YEA! I am so excited about this. I went to training this past weekend (YES a whole weekend of working out) to become a Body Training Systems Group Power instructor. I am going to be teaching at the gym that I go to here in GA, and I LOVE IT! I taught my first class yesterday morning at out new gym location. I have always know that the fitness field was something that I wanted to work in, but I didn't realize how much I would love it. Yall all know that there is not a shy bone in my body! lol. SO I don't mind being up on stage yelling at people.I am going to start out teaching a few times a week, then move up to more. I am also going to get certified to teach Group Ride, which is like Spinning. I am also trying to convince the Group Coordinator to get Group Groove, which is a cardio Dance class, and Group Kick, which is kickboxing. Check out this website, it is way cool
www.bodytrainingsystems.com
Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

How much fun. You're going to be in such great shape!

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for doing this and a little envious. We will just have to see how much it pays off for you. When I see ya'll next we will have to arm wrestle for a coke. Love you

Anonymous said...

I think of you now every time I do power. I'm so glad you enjoy teaching! I know you are GREAT!!! I sure do miss you guys!

April Carrasco said...

Man, I am impressed. I can't imagine ever wanting to lead a class, much less wanting to work out. I need help in the area ;)!!

atomicsteve111 said...

I can say without reservation that Group Power is the premier total body fitness regimen currently available. Since starting group Power 14 months ago, I have attained and body of steel!
I'm looking foward to becoming a Group Power instructor myself.

Steve