Monday, September 24, 2007

Brittens BooBoo



Britten had a pretty big fall the other day. It was the first big booboo that Mommy had to deal with. We are used to bumped heads and smashed fingers around here, but not blood. Britten and I were on our way to play out front and wait on Daddy, and she decided that she was going to ride her Dora car out of the entryway. There is a pretty big step off of there, and she landed face first on the concrete. The first thing that I saw was a lot of blood. She was so tough about it though. I was surprisingly calm through it all.....but I sure wish Daddy would have been there to be the tough one! Her face already looks a lot better......Daddy thinks it makes her look tough! What a strong little girl!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Poor thing! I hate the sight of blood...I always want to panic! You know that Pop Pop will say it makes her look tough, too.

Anonymous said...

I would have cried if I would have been there! I love how her eyes are closed

Anonymous said...

Yes it makes her look tough but I don't want my granddaughters to get hurt so let's find another way to make her tough.