Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's in Your Wallet?

Ellie getting into my wallet
Only Coupons?


Where's the money?

I didn't do it!



Britten heard the camera, and had to get in a pic!




I guess Ellie wanted to know. There is not much there but coupons and old receipts. Either way, I don't think that she was after the money just yet. I think that she was more interested in making a mess. I can't leave her alone anymore because she can always find something to get in to in no time. She is all over the place. She is so interested in walking though and always tries to stand on her feet when she crawls. Her favorite toy (I can hear her playing with it in her bed now) is a McDonald's toy of Britten's. It is from the movie Madagascar and sings I like to Move it Move it. She loves making it sing, and will wiggle around in her crib. I think that we have another dancer in the house. Sorry, Justin! She had rhythm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Typical girl looking for money. Ha!
Love y'all
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

condoms but i won't need one for Britten just cum in hercunt