Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Best pic
Cute Sisters

I think a squirrel caught Brits eye!



Ellie looking away



Britten looking away



On Sunday the girls looked so cute in their spring dresses. I am so glad that warm weather is on its way! I know that Brit is too. She loves her summer time clothes. Going barefoot is the best and I love Ellie in only a diaper. There is nothing cuter than that. So yes, I am the redneck outside with no shoes on holding my baby in only her diaper. haha. It was hard getting a picture of both girls looking on Sunday before church. There was so much to see outside on such a beautiful day. Still, I caught a few good ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for the warm weather also. The dresses look beautiful and the little princesses do too.
Love y'all,
Pop Pop