Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Resemblance

Yup, we look alike!
Daddy's eyes here

She is so tickled in this one bc I kept cutting her face out of the pic!


I love her sweet look in this one!




She does have my sillyness!



So I am aware that Britten has a fair share of Justin and me in her, but the other day she reminded me of a kindergarten picture that I have seen of myself (She has better hair though. haha). We snapped a few pictures to see if we looked alike....when we got started we of course couldn't stop being silly. I love being a mom to a four year old. It reminds me to not take life so seriously. Whether its playing princess, mermaid, tea party, or outside with the dogs, there is always an adventure to be had! And what an imagination this girl has!!

We just got through reading the Secret Garden to Britten. Her first chapter book. She really loved it and looked forward to it at nap time and bedtime. We read all 21 chapters in a week. I am so glad that Britt loves to read as much as I did. Our book for this week.....Peter Pan. We think Daddy might like this one a little more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was wrong with your hair? At least your ,om thought it was always cute!!!!! Love you all and sure miss those growing girls! gammy