Monday, February 22, 2010

Twinkies











So I know that my girls will kill me when they get older and see all the matching outfits that I put them in, but I think that they are so adorable. I would match them everyday if I could. This was before church last Sunday. If you look closely you can see a tear in Ellie's eye in a picture. I don't think she wanted so many pictures.

Ellie started crawling last week. Wow. Is is really that time? She does a cute little "worm" move where she gets on all fours and then does a belly dive. Pretty soon she is going to be all over the house. Guess that it is time to child proof the house again! She is also eating pretty much all of the baby food out there. She loves it. She actually could care less about her bottles most of the time. She also loves Puffs. She is so big and it is scary. I love these girls so much!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brissy is getting prettier and prettier every day. They look a lot alike but still have their own cute look.
Love y'all
Pop Pop

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

LOVE the dresses! The girls look beautiful!!! Do I say this every time??? Ellie looks just like you did as a baby!

Anonymous said...

So are you saying you would like to kill me for all the matching dresses and outfits I dressed you and your sisters in? haha They are so precious. (not just in looks but on the insides as well1) Love the first picture. gammy