Thursday, February 25, 2010

Britten Day

Ladies and gentlemen, mark your calenders. Today is the first annual Britten Day. It doesn't require much, except having a lot of fun and dressing up pretty. We were informed of Princess Britten Day on our way home from church last night, so that we would be properly prepared for today. The accepted attire is rainbow clothing, or gold and silver. The agenda includes a tea party and lots of pretty things (like flowers). The guest include Brittens four daughters (yes daughters) Big Lick, Little Lick, Nano, Knee, Daddy, Mommy, Ellie, Kyle and Andi. It should be fun. Maybe you will be invited next year. Its the event to be at. I can hardly contain my excitement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they going to let out school and are the banks and post office closed? Tell Britt I wear silver in my hair everyday in her honor but I don't think I want to wear rainbows.
HAPPY BRITTEN DAY TO EVERYONE!
Love,
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

I hope we can have a Britten Day the next time I am with my sweet Britten!!!! What a vivid, adorable imagination. Isn't the innocence of childhood beautiful? No wonder Jesus wants us all to be like little children! I didn't read this until Friday.. .but Britten I hope your day was everything you expected it to be! I love you all. gammy