Monday, February 01, 2010

Brittens Party

Pin the tongue on the frog
Waiting for their turn

The whole group from left to right
Connor, Lindsey, Alexis, Hayley, Andrew,Britten, and Ellie



Opening presents



Silly faces!!





Britten and Hayley

Teresa (Brittens Sunday school teacher) holding Ellie and Melissa (Hayley and Andrews Mom)






We had Britten's 4th birthday party the Saturday after her birthday at our house. Let me tell you....there were too many kids running around! It was wild.....but Britten had a lot of fun, and that's all that mattered! Britten decided that She wanted a Tiana party (The Princess and the frog). I agreed that would be good before I realized how hard it would be to find Tiana decorations! We ended up making our own....Justin made a really cute frog for pin the tongue on the frog. I made her cake, which we somehow forgot to take a picture of amidst all the chaos, as well as some "swamp water" punch. It turned out to be a good day for our little (well big now) princess. (Is it bad to say that we were so relieved when it was over?!) I really don't do well with other peoples children!!

6 comments:

Meg said...

You have the prettiest girls. Clayton said they look just like you Lints! I love Ellie's chubby legs. Give them kisses for me <3

Kayla said...

Your girls are precious!! And Britten does look JUST like you...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Princess Brissy is already 4. How fast time flies.
Love y'all,
Pop Pop

Chrissy Cross said...

Looks so fun! Happy Birthday Britten!

Anonymous said...

love Ellie with her legs up and spread but no need for her pink nappy let me see her tiny pinkcunt

Anonymous said...

ellie should b nakedwith her little legs spread open like that i agree