Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Snowman







So, we got another snow in North Carolina weekend before last. We decided that a snowman was needed Justin did all the work. I was there for support and to offer one of my million scarves. Britten loved the snowman and had to pose next to it. This daughter of ours is always cracking me up in sooo many ways. The other day I had brought some chocolate covered oreos home from Brittany (my neighbor) house bc I had helped her with a baby shower. Britt told me that she loved oreos, but knew that we couldn't have them because I would eat them like an elephant. I guess she had heard me say that I love oreos so much but if we had them at the house I would be as big as an elephant. Funny how she heard it. She also told me that she wants to go by Britt now. Not Britten or Brissy, just Britt. I know that I need to write this stuff down bc it is so hilarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice snowman or is it a snowoman?
Ask BRITT. I need to remember to call her that from now on.
Love y'all
Pop Pop