Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Texas Thanksgiving

best friends
complete opposites!

Does this picture give me a double chin?


What?!



Our family




Britten with Aunt Staci (Lewis haha)





The girls fighting over who gets in the picture







Taylor Faith...the comedian







Britten Nicole the giggler







Going back to North Carolina








































We were blessed to be able to go home for Thanksgiving this year. It has been 6 years since Justin has been home for a Thanksgiving, and 5 for me! We were glad to be there! We had so much fun seeing everyone! We definitely got enough to eat! I was so glad to be able to introduce Justin to the Weaver Thanksgiving. We also got to eat with Dad and Felicia, The Steffens, and Mom and David. We had such a great time!! I also went to the shooting range for the first time. I was scared to shoot the shot gun at first, but then I really like it! I am hoping Justin will get me one of my own, although I will never hunt anything! Another thing that we got to do was go see a Tech game. Mom bought us tickets and we couldn't have been happier! We loved it. It made us homesick, though. We were also glad to be able to be at Mom and David (Duckie's) wedding. It was a very special day!! Until next time.......this summer after the baby is born!

1 comment:

Josh and Staci said...

I love that one with the girls squeezing in the pic. I really enjoyed seeing you...can't wait to visit in the summer. Aunt Staci Lewis misses you all!