Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wanna be like Taylor Swift

Britten's Taylor Swift impersonation


Future performer


Singing at the top of her lungs



Practicing her choreography haha




Britten LOVES Taylor Swift. Yes that's right. She knows at least 8 of her songs, and always has me switch between her two Cd's. She sleeps with a small poster of her that Justin has already had to tape up.She also thinks that Taylor Swift is a Princess because of her song Love Story. On her second album cover, her hair is blown up and she is looking to the side. Britten loves to pose like that picture. I caught her doing it tonight.....what a silly girl! I think that she will be an entertainer.....she has a great voice and picks up on songs and beats very fast. As long as she wears long skirts and turtlenecks, she can be a singer. haha

3 comments:

The Brays said...

I wonder where she gets this from.....her Mommy!

pop pop said...

I agree that she's a ham like her mommy. Love and miss ya'll.

Kabin said...

Britten and her Great Uncle Kabin will have to get together and sing Taylor songs!