Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Third Birthday

Going around and around

Conner and Brittany


Britten and Conner




Eating the delicious pizza



Conner





Waiting for the candles to be lit






Blowing them out







Daddy's girl
The fam




Birthday cards




Presents!



Britten and Madison



Kara and Clay


Britten and Kara



Britten had her third birthday at Chuck E Cheeses this year. She and her friends had a lot of fun! She still didn't like it when Chucky came out. She told me that he bit her once! haha. She had a princess cake with Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Ariel on it. She of course got to pick it out. We had a great time playing, and she was ready for bed once we got home! (I still can't believe how old she is!)

1 comment:

Josh and Staci said...

How much fun! I can't believe that she is 3! That first pic makes me laugh! Reminds me of the ride at Pistol Petes Pizza...how funny!!