Monday, February 12, 2007

Yummmmm..Powdered Doughnuts!

After a few bites
Yum, Mom! Why haven't I had these before?
Signing please
Big bite!
Bye Bye!

Almost done!!!


I bought some powdered doughnuts at the store the other day so Britten could try them. ( I was craving them as well)! Anyways......she of course loved them and kept saying please more! How could you not love them with all of the sugar that is on them. I will let you know if she took a nap today or if the sugar kept her up and going. I think that there are a few pictures of me growing up with powder on my face from these doughnuts! Yum!!


4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Mmmmm...those look good! I love how the powder is plastered all over her face! Is that her high chair? It looks really neat.

Anonymous said...

I am ready to eat some of those doughnuts with her.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. You need to let in a couple of the puppies to lick her face clean and see how she likes that. I love the sign language.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Just like everyone else. Those sound really good with some milk.