Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Me?! A Dora fanatic? Ok, maybe....
"Backpack" in the bathtub





Today when we were at the grocery store, Britten saw a Dora Valentine Day balloon that she wanted(a "backpack balloon" to her). We got it at about 2 this afternoon, and she hasn't wanted to put it down since! It has gone to the gym when Mommy worked out, to the mall, and even in the bathtub! She cracks me up! We had a pretty good Valentines Day, even though our favorite Valentine was gone! Hope everyone got a lot of chocolate and flowers!!

9 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I can't stop laughing! I think she's thinking, "You can take my picture, but you can't take my balloon." Hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Dora has had her own adventure with Britten. I bet Dora has never gone with anyone prettier. I just want to squeeze that little butt. Love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!!! She is precious from all angles ---front and back. Miss ya'll

Anonymous said...

What a happy little girl!

April Carrasco said...

I love the balloon in the bathtub! She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! I love the one in the bathtub. By following the pictures, you kind of take a journey with her and Dora like the show (yes I have watched Dora and have no children), haha!!

Amy said...

AWESOME!!

Averi said...

I think I want to play with a balloon when I take a bath! She is TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I want to play with her, I want to taste that lovely bald baby p---y