Saturday, February 10, 2007

Princess Britten






Britten wanted to play dress up this evening, so we put on her Princess hat and I gave

her her magic wand. She told me that she was going to wish that time would go by fast and Daddy would be back soon! :) WE had a lot of fun running around the house today. It was sad because Britten kept looking for Daddy, and I had to tell her that he had to go bye bye for a little while. She keeps asking to see his picture!! We will miss you, Justin! WE love you sooooo much!!

6 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Aaawww...I love Princess Britten!! She looks JUST like you in the last picture. I miss her!

Anonymous said...

She is a princess just like her mommy. It will go fast and daddy will be home soon. I sure do miss ya'll!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

So sweet! Where did he go and how long will he be gone??

Averi said...

This post made me so sad. She is beautiful. Why don't you come visit!

Anonymous said...

That makes me sooo sad that she misses her daddy. But she will just be that much happier when he gets home. She is the most adorable princess I've ever seen (besides my own three princesses) But she even resembles them a lot! Can't wait to play with Britten again!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby girl I will take care of u will daddys gone, we will have lots of fun and I will make you feel real good, I LOVE baby