Monday, February 26, 2007

Like My Pop Pop

Peek-A Boo!
Mommy, it is messing up my hair!
I have no clue what she is doing in this pic, but I love the face! (Even though I cut her head off!)
Side view! :)
CHEESE! Her favorite word when the camera comes out!
Climbing on Mommy's legs!


Britten said that she wants to be a fireman like her Pop Pop... at least for the day!! She really doesn't like wearing this hat, but I had to snap a few pictures. She got this fire hat at a sandwich shop here in Georgia called Firehouse subs. I knew that Pop Pop would love the pictures! (And everyone else, too, because who can resist Ms. Britten?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll in whatever she wears. . . you are right about that! I'll have to look for a teacher hat for her ---is there even such a thing?!! haha

Anonymous said...

I just saw the pictures. It's kind of ironic though that I just got back from a pretty big house fire. How sweet, she is so cute!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

You're right...can't resist Ms. Britten! I get so excited every time you post new pics. Looks like we might be able to come at the end of May. Will Justin be back?