Monday, August 09, 2010

Our first Beach Trip of the Summer







































































It is so nice to live an hour from the beach. It makes for a good calm, and relaxing day trip.
The girls love it.....and we would be there every day if it was up to Britten. This was our first beach trip of 2010 back in May. We went to Emerald Isle and it was so beautiful. It was the perfect day. This was Ellie's first time to ever see the beach, and you could see in her eyes how much she liked it. Britt could be a beach bum and never wants to leave when it is time. Carolina beaches are so beautiful with the pretty water and gorgeous sand dunes. I could get used to living so close!

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Every picture of Ellie just makes me laugh...that girl is SO CUTE!! I love the one of the girls with their arms around each other from behind. And also, I'm terribly jealous I don't live close to a beach!!

Anonymous said...

I wish i was the one fucking this sexy little slut! FUCKING LUCKY BASTARDS... ENJOY THAT YOUNG ASS🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤