Friday, August 13, 2010

Eat Pray Love


Today the movie starring Julia Roberts comes out called Eat Pray Love. I read this book and adored it. It is one of my new favorites. I can't wait to see the movie. Justin knows how much I like to read books before watching the movie and laughs when I see the movie because I get so upset when things aren't the same. Either way....I am super excited about this one. It is about a lady in her thirties (true story by the way) who went through a bad divorce, and a bad breakup shortly after. She decided that she is going to travel to three countries (Italy, India, and Indonesia) for a year to better herself and find out her true self again. I found myself laughing, crying, and not wanting the book to be over. It was such a good read. I went to the book club on base Wednesday because this book was the topic. It was a lot of fun to be able to get other people who have read this books views and what they got from it. I think what I learned from it was to take time to do the things that you love...and to not take yourself so seriously. I will let you all know how the movie is...YEA.

2 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

I haven't read the book but I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. Super excited! Should be a good one!

nathan&ambersymank said...

I can't wait to see it either! I think I may tomorrow.