Thursday, August 19, 2010

Britt comes home







Britt spent a week in Texas this summer. I know that she had so much fun with everyone. She

was spoiled, I am sure! A week doesn't seem like it would be too long, but this was the longest week ever for me. I thought that I would get so much done, but was actually less productive. I did enjoy sleeping in more and napping with Ellie. Britten told me that next summer when she goes she wants to stay three weeks....one week with Pop Pop, one with Gammy and PapPaw, and one with Sherri and Papoo. I know she could do it......but KNOW I couldn't! Such a big girl. We were glad to have her back.

2 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

We loved having Britten around. The kids just love her!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. We were glad to have her and will be ready for the next time.
Pop Pop