Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love warm weather

They love being together!
Ellie's first swimming pool experience

Summertime girl


Big sis



Loved the water




Kyle waiting for his frisbee





The best shot I have ever gotten of Andi






So, I love when it gets hot. We have been outside for hours since the weather warmed up. I love working outside. Get that from my Dad. Britten and Ellie both love it outside, too. They have been able to play in the swimming pool, their new sandbox, the sprinkler, and of course the swing set. I Love warm weather, and can't wait for the beach! The dogs love all the extra attention that they have been getting, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe it is warm enough there to swim! They are the cutest swim-girls I have ever seen! gammy

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when you were in the pool. They will probably be water lovers like y'all were.
Love y'all
Pop Pop

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Awww...I love seeing Tay's swimsuit on Ellie. She sure makes it cute! Wish we were there to swim with ya'll.