Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bouncy

The humongous bouncy in our yard
Me and Britt racing...she catches me.

She could beat me every time. O to be young.


Relaxing



Me and Just




Are yall kidding me? The sandbox now? There is a huge inflatable playground in the yard!





Britt, Connor, and Ell






Brittany getting her butt kicked by me....again. JK







Britt in the bouncy








We had a neighborhood watch party at our church last weekend, and Justin was in charge o getting the inflatable obstacle course. The rental was for the whole weekend, so we decided to set it up in our backyard. We had so much fun playing on it. I am talking about me and Justin. Ha. Britten thought that it was so cool that it was in our backyard, and Connor got to come over and play with her on it. Ellie wasn't too fond of it, and would scream when anyone would go down the slide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. I would beat Britt bad. Ha!
Love y'all
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

I would RAPE her hard in the jumping castle 🏰 & in the sandbox in front of her little friends🔥🔥🔥She's such a cock tease