Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Earth Day

always posing
Britt came up with this saying. She also did the beautiful flowers.


That my girl. haha

Ok, so if you know me at all you know that I am not a bit artistic. Not too bad though, right? (Staci?)



Busy painting




So since yesterday was Earth Day, we decided to celebrate with sidewalk paint. This stuff is awesome and so easy to make. Don't buy sidewalk paint at the store. It is so overpriced. All that you do is mix 1/4 corn starch, 1/4 water, and however many drops of food coloring that you want. So easy. Anyways...I try to teach Britt the importance of taking care of our Earth. We are required to recycle at least once a month in our town (If not you will get a fine) and I love this. It is so easy and I hate that I didn't start doing this earlier. We also try to keep electricity use down, and conserve water. Littering is a no no, too. We don't like litterbugs. Britt is so good at remembering all these things. So if you are ever around her don't even think about littering. She will call you out on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good little artist and a sweet beautiful girl. Love you Britt!
Pop Pop