Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thirty Eight Weeks


OK, I hate pregnancy pictures at the end, but I also want to remember it later on down the road. So.....here I am really swollen 38 1/2 weeks pregnant with Ellie. I have decided that being pregnant in the summer is not the most fun thing in the world. I do not see how my Mom made it to September with me. NO THANKS. I already told Justin that I do not want number three to be due in the summer months if we can avoid that. I have been feeling decent....not great. I am not going to complain too much. It has really been a very healthy pregnancy for me and I know that I am almost there!!! Britten has been so understanding that Mommy does not like it outside until after 6 because of the heat. I know that she is anxious for her sister to arrive just as much as we are. Sherri, Justin's mom, gets here this Saturday and if I make it till Sunday night they will induce me then! YEAH!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why do you hate pregnancy pics?? You look gorgeous! I've just had my little boy and I remeber I was loving taking pics of my big tummy asweel when I was pregnant. Two weeks ago I made a poster about my belly story in my little boy room, i thinkit's a great memory! Have you picked a name for baby yet? The name you pick for your baby should be as unique as they are. I spent a lot of time chilling out choosing my baby names. Here a great link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ Let us know how it's going!! Jo and her little Marlow