Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Belly Paint







When I was pregnant with Britten, Justin painted a Jack o' Lantern on my belly for Halloween, so he wanted to do something for our Ellie Belly too. First he painted a flower, then he did a patriotic design the next night. Ellie does not like this at all. She goes wild. Britten had to get some art work done as well and the second night wanted it on her tummy like me. What a cutie she is. (Like she really has a belly....ha ha). Justin is really good at doing this and I know that he likes to do it. He wouldn't let me post the pictures of how Britten painted his face. No fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You look great Linds. Britten is such cutey! Can't wait to see pictures of the little one when she gets here! Love you!

Chrissy Cross said...

Super cute! Can't wait for you guys to come down here!

Anonymous said...

Cute belly pictures. Justin is a good artist but he had a little more canvas to work on with one. ha!
My Princess B gets prettier all the time.
Love you and can't wait to see ya'll with the newest princess.
Pop Pop

The Brays said...

I just love it! You all look so happy and ready for the little one to arrive.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Ellie belly...I LOVE it!! I am way impressed with Justin's artwork! You look great!! That second pic of Miss Britten is adorable. 4 more days and we'll for sure be holding our new bundles of joy!

Anonymous said...

love to get her panties off and get her in bed

Anonymous said...

Cool now pull her panties down and give her daddy's cock she looks horny. Bitch is jealous dad blew his nuts into mommy instead of her cunt pot