Monday, April 28, 2008

Strawberry Picking













On Saturday morning, we went to Lane Packing....a Peach Orchard down the road to go strawberry picking. Every year around this time, you can go out to their field and pick your own strawberries. And let me tell you.....they are SOOO good! Don't worry we will be bringing some home in a month! This orchard is right up the road and we love to go there. They

have wonderful peaches, strawberries, pecans, and grapefruit. They also make neat sauces and desserts. Their website is www.lanepacking.com We love living so close to something so neat and fun to do, especially since it involves food.

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I bet Britten had fun! I LOVED Lane Packing...especially the peach cobbler and peach ice cream.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ally about the cobbler and ice cream. Could you bring that too? (just kidding) I just can't wait until you're here!!! gammy