Sunday, April 27, 2008

Getting clean....I think?!






Britten loves to pay in the bath every night. Her new thing is to put her beach hat, swimsuit, and necklace (I have no clue) on and go swimming. She thinks that this is the neatest thing and will stay in there forever. She also played with her bath mud the other night....It turns her water blue and she loves it! One day I had on a facial mask, and she called me Mommy monster. She thought that it was so neat what she could be Britten monster like I was!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That last picture is hilarious! Her hair is SO long! I can't wait to see ya'll!

Anonymous said...

She has quite theimagination, doesn't she? I am so very anxious to see you all! I am beginning to count the days. Love you all and miss you so very much!!!! gammy

pop pop said...

Britten looks like she should be in the first grade. I'm sure she's smart enough to be. The picture on the tractor looks neat. Lindsay, you look good too. Can't wait to see all of ya'll.
Love,
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Look at those nipples maybe before her tubby is over I can lick her clean