Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Day in Raleigh












We went to Raleigh yesterday to see the city and to stop by a few museums. We took Britten to the Children's Museum Marbles first. She really had fun here. There was one room where you could dress up and pretend that you worked in different jobs. She really liked this part. She was a doctor, and could ride in the ambulance, a mail lady and deliver boxes, a firefighter, and a farm girl. Justin and I couldn't stop laughing at her when she was dressed as the mail lady. She just looked so dang cute. There was a water works room, a big pirate ship to play in, and lots of neat crafts for her to do. I know that she is already wanting to go back. After Britten's museum, we went to the Museum of Natural Science to see the Dead Sea Scrolls. This was an AMAZING exhibit to experience and I am so glad that we got to see it. We really enjoyed our day in Raleigh. It is such a pretty, clean city, and I am glad that we live so close to it. More pics to come.....I am back and blogging!

4 comments:

pop pop said...

I sure miss my Brissy!!! She is so cute and looks so grown up in all the different jobs. I'm glad ya'll had fun.

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that you are enjoying your new state! Brissy is so big and funny--I loved hearing her tell me the other day about dressing up as a dr and giving her patient medicane. I love you all so much!
-Aunt Staci

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yay for being back at blogging! I LOVE the mail lady too. Hilarious! Maybe a future profession?! HA.

The Brays said...

I was beginning to wonder what had happened to ya'll! Britten is so precious and is growing so fast. What a fun day ya'll had.