Thursday, July 05, 2007

Gammy to the RESCUE!

Smiling with Gammy
Britten making Mommy feel better
Close up!
Markers make a mess, but are lots of fun!


Since I came down with this unknown illness, (Which we now know was due to a black widow spider bite) Gammy flew in from Texas to help out! She has been soooo helpful, too. Britten loves her Gammy and loves spending time with her. Now that I am better, we are all going to really enjoy each others company!(If Gammy can put up with us that long!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Britten is just beautiful. Say hello to Gammy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley. Hope you can come to the beach house so I can see your precious little one. (my long lost other grandgirl --since everyone thinks you are one of my girls! haha. I sure miss you)

Anonymous said...

Aww Linds!! Im so glad you are feeling better and that your mom was able to come and take care of you...like i have always said, you are my hero and role model! I love you and gammy, and miss britten!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! Gammy is so great to have around, isn't she?! Britten is so cute with the markers everywhere!

Kayla said...

Lindsay, I'm so sorry you were sick - but very glad to hear that you're better! And I do understand about having "Gammy's" (Or LaLa's) they make things so much better sometimes!