Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tonya


Tonya is one of my best friends from Slaton, and we have know each other since we were in kindergarten (or before). Anyways....Britten has this one book that she loves called God Made Me. at the end of the book, it shows kids making different faces, and the one for SAD looks just like Tonya did at that age. I was telling her about it, and told her I would post it on here. The picture was hard to take(there is a bad glare), but I think that you can still see the resemblance! What do you think, Tonya?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! That does look like me in the 5th grade years!! My hair was usually a mess also!! What an weird time!! I will have to find a pic of me when i was that age and post it!! haha

Anonymous said...

Is that a glare or is she blowing smoke out of her mouth.

Ashley said...

I just caught up on your blog. I am so sorry Justin is gone again. We will be praying for you and him! Also, way to go on the paci thing. I think I am going to try in a couple of weeks. I am DREADING it though! I am glad you do not have any pictures of me in the 5th grade!