Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th





I would like to say that we did something neat for the forth, but to be honest we didn't! Gammy made a yummy dinner, and we washed the dogs. That is about all! We still had a fun day, and I was so glad to be feeling better. I really didn't want to go to a celebration that they have around here because I get a little sad with Justin being gone. It is just sometimes too hard, and I figure, why expose yourself to the sadness. Haha. But I did think of him a lot yesterday and the sacrifices that he makes for us day in and day out for us to enjoy the freedoms we have. Thanks so much, Justin!(Gosh I got mushy!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay you have a right to get mushy. He does sacrifice a lot for all of us but he loves you and that precious little girl so much so that is why he does it. She looks brighter in that pretty dress than any fireworks.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Thank you Justin!! He is an awesome guy.

I love that second picture with her cute smile and the sunlight in her hair! That dress is precious, too!

Emily J.Houchin said...

I hope you get better! It is hard to be sick and take care of a little one. I'm glad Gammie came to help out. That's what grandma's are for! Sorry you had a hard day with Justin gone. You are a very strong person and we all can not thank Justin enough for all he does! Love you!

April Carrasco said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Precious pictures! Happy belated 4th!