Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm KNOT a baby...I am TOUGH!

Does this knot make me look tough?

Britten is known to have a few incidents a day where she gets hurt....but let me tell you, this girl is tough. She gets the hard head from her Daddy, and the toughness from both of us. She was playing in our bedroom yesterday morning while we were getting ready and ran and jumped on a stack of pillows and hit the wall in the process. She didn't cry for long, and was back playing in no time. Justin thinks that she would be a good football player, but you have to be tough to be a cheerleader too, right?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds, i don't think she will have any problems if she is half as tough as you!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She IS super-tough! I do think her knot makes her look even tougher! Poor baby...

Anonymous said...

I agree the hard headedness can't be from the Lewis side. I'm sure she's pretty tough and gets it from her mommy and her aunts. I think she might need a hamster to call Chuck. Love and miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if seh'll beat up boys in Elementary school? haha

Emily J.Houchin said...

She will definatly be a great tough cheerleader! Just like her mom! Come see us when you get into town. Love ya!