Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Fever

Snacktime!
I am not sure what this face is?!
I tried over and over to get her to look at the camera!
Pretty girl in pretty dress
Deep in Britten land


I love all of the seasons because they all have something that brings back childhood memories. Spring always meant pretty dresses for me and my sisters. I decided to put Britten in this cute sundress today to celebrate Spring! I am glad that allergies don't effect me because they have been bad this year for our area! Happy Spring to everyone! (Too bad most of yall that read this blog live in TX and don't get to see all of the pretty flowers like we do! jk) We would be there in a heartbeat!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I love the dress!! Dustin and I think she looks a lot like you. We've had great spring weather until today...the weather man said at noon that we might see snow flurries. What?! I am ready for it to stay warm!!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little spring model! It brings backmany memories of you and Staci and Allyson in cute spring apparel. I guess that was my favorite thing to do --- to dress ya'll up and show you off. I'll never regret the $ I spent on clothes for you girls! Wish i was there to play outside with miss Britten!

Anonymous said...

Those were nice times when ya'll were all dressed up in your spring sundresses and stuff. She is beautiful like here mommy.

Anonymous said...

I love the "kissy face" picture! That dress is perfect for her...so bright and cheery!