Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dressed alike



It was a pretty nice day in GA today, so I put Britten in a cute yellow tank top over a pink one. I decided that I wanted to be as cute as her, so I tried the same ensemble.....It didn't work. She had me beat with the cuteness my a lot! Now that I am not working anymore, we have really been enjoying our time together. We like to go to the park, play with the dogs and puppies, eat ice cream, and watch hours of Dora!! We spend out days doing typical girl stuff!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I'm always commenting on her shoes, but those are so cute! I told Taylor to look at them b/c she'll probably have them one day. :) Ya'll both look equally cute.

Averi said...

I think you both look adorable!

Anonymous said...

That is precious!!! She needs to hurry and have a sibling so you can dress them alike!!! wink wink. love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think both of you are the CUTEST!!! Maybe we can get a 3-generation dress-alike picture next week! haha I CAN"T WAIT!!!
Love ya