Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary

The most recent pictures that I could find of just the two of us were from this summer in Tx and one from the fair 2 months ago. When you have 2 beautiful girls, the camera stays on them!


Yesterday Justin and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! Has is really been that long? Time goes way to fast!! What a wonderful five years it has been together....I couldn't have asked for anything more in a husband. I feel so blessed that I am able to spend my life with my best friend. We always manage to have fun in whatever we are doing, and if you know us, you know how goofy we really are! Thank you, Justin, love of of my life, for being such an awesome husband! I love you!! To many more anniversaries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Love you.
Dad (aka Pop Pop)