Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girls being girls

Such dolls!!
Look at my rattle!

Being adorable (I wonder what she is thinking in this pic?!)


The serious Ellie haha



I'm not like my Mom!!




One of the fun things about being a mom of two girls is dressing them up. I love matching them. I am sure they will kill me when they get older and look back at all the pictures of them in the same outfit! haha. Right about this time, Ellie was starting to reach for things and hold them really well. (She was 3 months.) She was also getting really good about tummy time. She used to HATE being on her tummy at all. She also started to giggle a whole lot.....especially at Britten. I like to repeat what Britt does to make El laugh to see if I will get the same response, but I never do. I am just dorky to her! Britt loves holding her little sister. I remember that this is the time that I started feeling more comfortable with her holding Ellie because her head was so much stronger. Do you see a lot of resemblance between the two? (Ally thanks for the cute outfit that Ellie has on!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls and yes Brissy acts just like her momma.
Love ya'll,
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

Legs spread and her mouth is open what else do you need? Just feed her that dick!!

Anonymous said...

Wow har little asd in the tub is so hot. Would love to slide my cock it it a feel her full of cum