Friday, May 22, 2009

Bare Island



v

e










Yesterday we all went to Bare Island, NC for a fun day at the beach. The Beach itself is called Hammocks Beach, and is a state park. It is the neatest little beach. You take a 10 minute passenger fairy ride to the island, then you walk the rest of the way to the beach. There are beautiful seashells everywhere, along with beautiful white sand dunes. We love it here because there is never a crowd. It feels like you have the beach to yourself. Britten had fun with her new Barbie kite.....Daddy had fun chasing it. We also took turns burying each other and getting in the water. It was still pretty cold, but we were brave enough to get in for a while. Britten was so worn out by the end of the day. She was asleep in under 10 minutes!

5 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

Great pictures. So glad Justin is back. I am ready to see you guys again. Cooper and Kenndall ask about Britten all the time.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see you in your swim suit!!! I want to see your belly :)

*Meg

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

What a fun day!! I love her swimsuit. And I too, want to see you in your swimsuit! :-) Did we talk about the kite thing...b/c we have the SAME KITE and we flew it the other day. Weird, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I would love to chase Britten around the beach and wrestle in the sand with her.

Love ya'll,
Pop Pop

Anonymous said...

I recognize that little mermaid from our trip back to North Carolina!!!! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!! So thankful Justin is home!!! Gammy