Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Pictures 2007





Here are a few more snapshots of Britten on Friday after her Christmas Party. I took her to the mall to try to get some pictures for a Christmas card, but I didn't get any that I wanted for the cards. They are very cute, though. I was just ready to get out of that madness that day.....Britten did not want to walk, so I was carrying her around looking for anything Christmasy. It was freakin hot in the mall because for some reason they thought that the heater should be on even though it was almost 80 degrees outside. I swear....Central Georgia is too hot for me! I need snow...even just a little breeze would do! Haha! Anyways.....we had a pretty good day. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are great. I think the last one fits her personality the best.
Love ya'll
Pop Pop

Janet Lewis said...

What a precious Christmas angel! She looks happy ---even if she hasn't felt the best lately. Can't wait to see you all!!!