Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hunting eggs at the church

Reading
She would not look at the camera!
NO NO PIGGIES!
This is my good side!
Looking for eggs
Playing with Jacob
Where are all the eggs?
Reading her new book from Pop Pop

Today Britten went on her second egg hunt of the year at our church. This time, she was more interested in the other kids, but did manage to get a few pink eggs. I had her hair in pig tails, and she kept telling me no no piggies. As soon as we got home, she took them down and handed me the hair bands, and said Mommy no no piggies! She is so sassy!

6 comments:

Averi said...

Why must you torture her in pigtails? We got your card today. Thank you so much! She is adorable. Happy Easter!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That hair is crazy! She is so darn cute. Love ya'll!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder where she gets her sassiness from? She looks so cute
hunting eggs. She might just get used to hunting so you might be hiding them or several weeks. Ha!
Miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! Her hair is WILD. It looks like it is growing a lot though! Is sassiness inherited? If so, where did yours come from? haha I love and miss you both soooooo much.

Anonymous said...

We love her piggies! She is so sassy isn't she! Kiss her for us!

Emily J.Houchin said...

She is getting so big! Please call the next time your in town. I can't wait to see her (and you!)