Saturday, April 14, 2007

15 months





Britten turned 15 months on the fifth...I can't believe how big she is! We went to her check up on Thursday, and she weighed 23 lbs and was 31 inches long. She is about in the 50th percentile of both height and weight. The doctor said that everything looks good....I am so blessed that she is so healthy! The doctor couldn't believe everything that she is already doing. She can point to almost every body part, knows a few colors, and talks nonstop. She must get this from Allyson!! She also is figuring out how to run. She isn't too good at it yet, but I am sure in a few months we will be racing!! I love everything about this little girl and I am so blessed to call her mine!

8 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Way to go Britten!! I hope you drive your momma crazy with all your talking. Glad I could pass something on to you! You are getting so big and are so beautiful! I can't wait to see you...7 more weeks!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and grown up looking. She might get some of the talking from Aunt Ally but her momma could talk her share too.
Love ya'll.

Averi said...

15 months! WOW that happened fast. Talking is good. I use to talk so much that on the way out of town my mom would finally have to say, "Averi, mommy needs just a little quiet time." I say it's healthy!

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute. She looks exactly like you in the first one (not that you are cute....hahaha)!!

Anonymous said...

That outfit is beautiful. . . but not as beautiful as the darling girl wearing it! She is getting sooo grown up! I'm anxious to see her again too. . . but it will be longer than 7 weeks (boo hoo) unless Dustin & Allyson have a giagantic suitcase! Love ya'll & miss ya'll as always.

Anonymous said...

I mean really?? Can you have a prettier little girl?? I would love to go shopping with her! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl! I am glad everything is going so well!

meg_wilk said...

Lindsey you have the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! I don't know if you remember me, but I am Cassy's daughter (your mom's scrapbook buddy). I look at your blog daily to see the new pics of Britten and you! I heard that Justing is coming home to visit soon...congratulations! Keep taking pics of your beautiful daughter!