Monday, September 18, 2006

My Hawaii dress




Justin got this dress for Britten in Hawaii. I think that she looks so good in yellow! I have come to the conclusion that she can pull of any color! Britten is sooo close to walking. I think that in the next few weeks she will be walking all over the house! She loves snacking on crackers, bananas, and vanilla wafers. (Also anything I am eating that she thinks she has to try!) We have so much fun everyday! She is desperately in love with Elmo, and considers Dora her best friend. HAHA. She might be saying Spanish and English songs when she starts to talk. I have learned not to mess with her while Sesame Street is on, especially when it comes to Elmo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I understand what that old woman said..."she's so cute it makes you just want to bite her"

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how BIG she is getting. She is truly a ham as well. . .and precious

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I haven't heard the story about the old woman?! But she sure is cute. I can't believe she's old enough to be walking!! I love the dress and she does look great in yellow!

Averi said...

Aloha Britten! She is so cute. I don't think I want to bite her...but she is cute. My old roommate use to say babies were so cute she wanted to bite their feet. I think I would settle for giveing her a big hug!