Tuesday, September 05, 2006


I can't believe that Britten is already eight months old! She is getting bigger every day and is always doing something new. I can't imagine my life without this little angel in my life! She is truly a gift from God, and I am so blessed to have her. Britten is crawling EVERYWHERE! She gets in to any and everything that she can find. I spend most of the day chasing her around! She is still sleeping really good and sleeps 10 to 12 hours a night. She loves to say DADA and babbles a lot. She is such a people person and loves to meet new people. We can be walking in the mall and she will reach for someone passing us by. She is such a happy, healthy baby and we are so blessed to have her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious. And it makes my heart happy to hear ya'll talk about your little blessing! You are both awesome parents. Enjoy every single moment. They pass so quickly and she'll be grown before you blink twice. I love you all and miss you so much. gammy

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big and grown up looking. Always smiling and happy looking just like her mom was.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She's growing so fast. It makes me miss ya'll like crazy! And ya'll make me excited to be a parent! What a joy she is!!

Averi said...

I like her kicks! She is such a cutie!