Friday, July 14, 2006

27 Weeks



Wow. Isn't she such a big girl?? The only way I can keep up with how many weeks old Britten is, is by Ally. She is 26 weeks pregnant today, and Britten was 27 weeks old yesterday. I can't belive how soon baby Taylor will be here! I am getting way anxious!! Britten and Taylor are going to love growing up together. Ally and I are going to have a blast raising them together, also! Britten was supposed to get her 6 month shots yesterday, but for some reason they had to reschedule. I bet she wonders why I kept giving her Childrens Tylenol, and why she didn't get any shots. She is getting them next Friday. Justin will be home from his Kansas trip then, so he will have to brave the horrible screams with me! I know that he was hoping to avoid the whole shots thing. I bet he will cry more than Britten. Anyways.....She is doing good. Teething.....but doing good! Miss everyone bunches!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Cutest pictures yet! Ruth (at my work) and I think she is really looking a lot more like her momma! I show her pictures off to all her Carillon friends...they sure miss her!

Averi said...

She is beautiful. Really one of the prettiest little girls ever. I know I say it all of the time, but I am amazed every time I see a new picture

Anonymous said...

Britten what a big girl you are standing up. Won't be long and you'll be running all over the house.