Monday, July 10, 2006

26 WEEKS


Yes....I am half a year old! Aren't I getting big?! Here are some things I love to do these days.....eat my peas, green beans, peaches, bananas, and applesauce. I always hear Mommy say I am a good eater. I really like the green beans and peas the best! Don't get me wrong.....I still like my bottles, too. I also like to scoot around on the floor. I have learned that it is easier to roll around to get to where I want to go. Crawling is too much work. I am also sitting up pretty good. I surprised Mommy and Daddy at dinner the other night when I sat up in my carseat and watched them eat their dinner. They thought this was the neatest thing. I love keeping them entertained! I also like to talk a lot. I just wish my parents understood what I was saying better. Well, I will keep you informed on all my likes and dislikes! Miss everyone a lot! Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's looking so big. In the second picture she looks like she's getting ready to take off running. As far as the talking goes I'm almost sure she's saying where's that silly old man that took me walking and sang silly songs. You have to keep doing that for me. Love ya'll.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Wow Britten! I'm really impressed with how much you are growing and changing! Keep eating good for your Mommy and Daddy so you'll grow to be big and strong. You'll be walking before you know it, and pretty soon, we'll all understand what you are saying!

Averi said...

I think that it is great that you are eating your peas and green beans. I can't wait until we can understand you tell us all about it. You are getting to be such a big girl! Can't wait to see you again, maybe when you have two new cousins to play with!!