Monday, May 08, 2006

To My Beautiful Daughter



When You need someone to talk to, I hope you will talk to me. When you need someone to laugh with, I hope you will laugh with me. When you need someone to cry to, I hope that you will let me hold you. When you need someone to advise, you I hope you will turn to me. When you need someone to help you, I hope you will let me help you. I cherish and love everything about you. And I will always support you as a parent, as a person, and as a friend. You are always in my prayers and I thank God for you every single day! You are such a joy and blessing!

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Thanks a lot for making me cry at work. I am so excited to be a mom. I'm sure the love you have for that little girl is like nothing else in the world. She is lucky to have you for a mom!

Averi said...

You know, Ally and I cry pretty easily these days. So sweet. I hope I am as great of a mother as you!

April Carrasco said...

Oh my word! I cannot stop crying! Those words are so close to my heart.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I only hope and pray that she will have the same, close and open relationship with you and Justin that I feel like me, you and your sisters have enjoyed. I am so proud of all of you.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have this moment. You are such a sweet person and deserve that precious little girl. She is so beautiful!