Sunday, May 14, 2006

More PICTURES!




Britten looked so cute and Allyson couldn't resist taking more pictures of Britten. I didn't care because I believe that I can't have to many pictures of her. I bought a photo album yesterday at Target to put all of her pictures in. We saw a really cute one that was divided into months (0-3, 3-6, etc.) and they were all in a little case. I really liked it a lot but I already have tons more pictures than the photo album would hold. So I bought something more practical......Anyways, right after these pictures Britten spit up all over the couch. I think it is because we were doing airplane with her. She was having so much fun and looks adorable! Imagine that!

1 comment:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She looks so much like her mommy in these pictures b/c her mouth is open, just like yours always is! She's so cute, even when she's not smiling!