Friday, October 15, 2010

First train ride

Britt looking in this one
Oh, hey, Ellie is looking in this one, but Britten isnt!

Now neither of them will look...haha.


We took the Metro into town from our hotel a few times. It was fun for the girls the first time. It was not so fun the time when Ellie cried the whole way in the end of day crowd. OMG we got some of the worst looks. She was so tired and worn out! I felt so bad for her. I think I could get around D.C. now. We did a lot of walking but it was all so neat, I didn't mind! Britt was tired of all the walking though!!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Tay screamed like that on an airplane once. I hated all the stares...trust me, if I could make her stop I would! Cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

love the little one to ride my hardcock on her tinypussy

Anonymous said...

💕The older little one 🥵🥵🥵
Well she ain't one bit old, she's so tender pretty & looks so innocent just the way i like them Mmmm... Her delicious little feet uffff! She makes my prick so hard & makes me get the filthiest, most perverted thoughts FAK ME! 🤤🤯🤤I AM LITERALLY FLOGGING THE SHIT OUT OF MY COCK PERVING AT HER PHOTOS 📸 SHE'S GONNA MAKE ME CUM SO FUCKING HARD!!!🤤🤤🤤🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🤪🥵🥵🥵🥴🙊🙊🙊Nice little kiddie Mmmmmm.... FAK yea! You FUCKING dirty little WHORE!!! 😛😛😛I WANT TO SLIDE MY FAT HARD COCK INSIDE HER TIGHT LITTLE HOLESAFTER SHE SUCKS MY PRICK, I'LL SADISTICALLY FUCK HER LITTLE MOUTH & MAKE HER EAT MY ASSHOLE DEEP INSIDE WHILE SHE LOOKS AT ME WITH HER INNOCENT LITTLE EYES🤤🤤🤤I AM GOING TO FLOG MY SELF AGAIN🤯🤯🤯SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY🥵🥵🥵I AM IN MY LATE 30S, I SMOKED METH & I AM MASTURBATING MYSELF SO HARD OVER HER IN MY ROOM WHILE MY STEPMOM & BROTHER ARE IN THE HOUSE, THE THINGS I DO IN MY BEDROOM 🙊🙊🙊🤫🤫🤫MAKE ME CUM💦💦💦BABY GIRL Mmmmmmmm.....