Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Party

Santa!!
Hayley, Britten, and Ellie

Cute girls


Leave it to Britt to make the face!



Ellie eating her present




Britten opening her present





Last night we had a Christmas Party at our church. It was a neat program with a lot of good music (I sang, so I can say that haha), and Santa even showed up. Britten did a lot better this year after she warmed up to Santa. Ellie didn't care either way....she just wanted to eat the wrapping on her present!! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Cute cute cute!!! I love the one of the 3 girls and the one of Brissy and her friend. I know I say it often, but Ellie looks so much like you! I miss those sweet little girls.

Chrissy Cross said...

Precious! I love Christmas with 3 year olds!! They get so into it! Your girls are just beautiful, can't wait to get to see you guys again!